Photography Session Information
Our oak tree covered farm makes a beautiful backdrop for your photography needs (engagement sessions, bride & groom shoots, baby bump photos, family pictures, senior portraits, etc.). Photography sessions are by appointment only.
- $75 per hour and up to 7 people on property
- $100 per hour 7 to 14 people
- Groups of 15 or more: you’ll need to contact us for pricing and to make sure we can accommodate that many on the date you desire.
Important for Photographers:
- We require that you carry liability insurance to be able to shoot at the farm.
- All parties need to have read and agreed to our rules, as well as signed our liability waiver prior to the photo session.
- Your client’s booking allows up to 1 hour of time. If more than 1 hour is needed for a session, please let us know ahead of time and we can make arrangements (there is an additional charge for more time).
- The appointment time booked with us by your client is the time they, and you, are expected to arrive.
“Mini Session” shoots or “Large Group” shoots require prior permission + special arrangements and pricing, as well.
Due to the number of requests we get for photo session appointments, we may book multiple overlapping appointments. We are cautious with numbers so as not to overcrowd you and your clients. With 5 acres there is plenty of space for you to rotate around each other during your shoots.
We have a changing area available, and suggest that you to bring a small wagon of some sort to carry any props or equipment around the property to limit back and forth trips to the car. Almost all of our rolling 5 acres are available to you for pictures, which means a lot of uneven ground is covered. For safety, please wear comfortable flat sole shoes.
You’ve Booked Your Appointment… What to Expect:
Please note, we do not open our gate for photography sessions until 10-15 minutes prior to your scheduled check-in time.
- Cars are only permitted in our designated parking areas.
- Parking is not permitted on streets outside of our property gate.
Parking and Check-In
When you’ve parked, please wait near your car for your photographer to connect with you.
All parties are required to sign our risk waiver before you begin your session.
- Parents with toddlers and young children, please keep them in-hand at ALL times. We have a creek and water on the property, and dangerous farm equipment. We want everyone to enjoy their time with us!
- If bringing a furry family member to participate in photos, please be sure you have indicated this and it is approved by us prior to arrival or else it will not be allowed on the property. Your pet MUST be on a leash BEFORE getting out of the car and they need to remain on the leash for the duration of your session. You need to bring bags to clean up after your pet.
- Please no confetti or trash debris during celebratory shoots.
Rescheduling & Cancellations:
The base fee is nonrefundable so please make sure you and your photographer are in agreement before booking.
We require at least 48 hours notice if you need to reschedule your appointment (unless we are communicating regarding weather conditions on the day of your scheduled session). This is a courtesy to us as we plan both personal and work schedules around photo appointments. This is also a courtesy to others whose request for your date and time was denied. If canceling within 48 hours of your appointment time, payment will not be applied to your rescheduled date.
Your rescheduled appointment must take place within 30 days from your originally booked date.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Contact us at (916) 899-8580 or WiltonLavender@yahoo.com